IVA dro​pped off file but....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cookiemaker2
Just Joined

2 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2018 :  10:55:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We took out an iva in june 2012, paid it off by december 2014 cleaned up all the default dates once it was over thinking we'd get a head start.

IVA dro#8203;pped off file this month but Lloyds have also this month decided to change account status to open and upd#8203;ate/mark as defaulted and the dates have changed to the end of august 2012 :(

Should i be writing to them again!

Thanks

cookiemaker2
Just Joined

2 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2018 :  12:48:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Turn's out it's worse than I thought as accounts not only have wrong default dates they are all now showing as opened, defaulted last month and not settled even though they were. Are they going to try to chase me on these again?!

I'm going round in circles trying to find out who to write to and what to say as we did all the clean up 4 years ago.
Go to Top of Page

IVA Adviser
IVA Expert

762 Posts

Posted - 02 Jul 2018 :  10:07:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi cookiemaker2.

Under data protection rules any organisation that reports to credit reference agencies has an obligation to ensure that they report accurately.

If they're reporting inaccurately about you in a way that is detrimental I'd suggest that you make a formal complaint to them.

Banks have to deal with complaints within a fairly limited time period.

I am a professionally qualified debt adviser. To contact me about starting a IVA please:?      
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
IVA Forum © 2011 - 2018 www.ivaadviceforum.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
(c) Channel Active Limited. Company Number: 06412452. Data Protection Registration: Z1332750.
Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IVA Advice Forum, Cardiff House, Priority Business Park, Barry, CF63 2AW. Tel: 02920 435423.